Monday, September 24, 2007

Strong cuppa perseverance laced with the joy of cricket!

So weekend was a hectic hectic one for me, with me putting in 11 hrs per day on studying for my GMAT which I will give by the end of October.I ve read a lot of lukewarm reviews on Princeton Review as a good GMAT book to consider.I tend to disagree.This may not be a toughie, but is certainly an interesting read in terms of the step-by-step dissection of how to handle each type of question,it hones into a methodology for solving the questions and is a great refresher for people who have been working for a while and have no memories whatsoever of how their high school math was!Also, the style of writing is very engaging..kudos to the author!I truly love this book!One must start with this book to ease into the strain of the toughies like Kaplan800 etc.

While I thought I had turned into a full fledged nerd with no life for the next couple of apping months,yesterday was a terrific break for me!India won the Twenty20 World Championship against Pakistan!!!And what a match that was!!Wowee ,there's nothing like de-stressing with a good dose of screeching and screaming in front of a TV with 200 other office employees for support :)!

No comments: