Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On math extension courses

I spent some time today trying to hunt up online courses which I can take up to improve my quant scores.I did find couple of univs that offer these courses.Some of them are UCLA,UCB,HBS etc. but alas, they are really expensive...averaging $500 per course!If I put in money here, I am doomed for investment for apping! :(Sigh, I really think I want to sit down and cry!

I did come across this course called MBA Math that apparently is a great course and is accepted by most of the top univs as a pre-MBA refresher math course.Seems reasonably priced too....anyone gone through this one?

4 comments:

Jaguar Paw said...

Vandana,where did you find this course? details?

Jaguar Paw said...

Vandana,where did you find this course? details?

mbadreamer said...

Jaguar,Check this website:http://www.mbamath.com/, and I just used google to learn more about this course, they seem to have some discount offer running until the 21st.

Anoop Bhat said...

Hey Vandana, I don't get it? Are you planning to improve your quant scores for GMAT or are you planning to take the course for the MBA? Having graduated as an engineer, I don't see that as a prerequisite....

P.S : I have a similar career background as your except that I did not graduate from a top engineering college and have started my application in fact my UNC interview is just a week off!
Would appreciate if I could get some help with essay reviews! [:)]

-Anoop (anoop4bhat@gmail.com)